The Lossoth fascinate me. Professor Tolkien didn’t tell us much about Forochel and its people, so it fell to Turbine (and now us, the players) to flesh out the Lumi-väki and their culture. Obviously, no two roleplayers are going to have the exact same concept of Forochel, but one of my favorite Lossoth characters is the vainglorious, gorgeous Panja. His player Amimain sent excellent screenshots and information about Panja, and I reproduce it almost word-for-word below.
Bold color choices on an already bright armour set show off the character well (note how well the blue of his cloak and shoes works with his horse’s saddle-blanket). This is not a character who wants to blend in with the snows.
Tidbits about Panja:
- His horse is named Nöyrä (humble), a gift from his ever-hopeful late mother. The message has yet to sink in.
- He is son of Chief Pavu of the Korppi-väki (raven clan), named thus for their dark hair.
- He doesn’t understand sivullinen customs, and makes no attempt to do so.
- He is very, very handsome!
- Head: None
- Shoulders: Ceremonial Ajokoira Shoulder Guards (crafted or purchased in the LOTRO store, dyed Evendim blue)
- Back: Bearskin Winter cloak (crafted or purchased in the LOTRO store, dyed Evendim blue)
- Chest: Ceremonial Ajokoira Armour (dyed sea blue)
- Gloves: None
- Legs: Ceremonial Ajokoira Leggings (crafted or purchased in the LOTRO store, dyed sea blue)
- Feet: Ceremonial Ajokora Shoes (crafted or purchased in the LOTRO store, dyed Evendim blue)