I don’t usually build an outfit around one particular item. I tend to think character first: is the person a high-style sort? Grubby? A warrior, a lady, a simple laborer? This time, I saw a leg item (Tavol-socas) on the Auction House, had a miniature fugue state in which all I heard was MINE MINE MINE, and went from there.
Consider this a jaunty explorer, a well-shod woman in black and red and white who may not realize how dingy that white is going to get after a few days’ travel. More curiosity than sense, maybe. But she’s at least prepared with a Campaign Backpack and sturdy shoes. Where to next?
- Head: None!
- Shoulders: Cotton Shoulder Guards (dyed red)
- Back: Campaign Backpack (LOTRO Store purchase)
- Chest: Crawler-hide Coat (Vol. 1, Book 5 quest reward, dyed black)
- Hands: Dwarf Leather Gloves (dyed black)
- Legs: Tavol-socas (BoE Isengard instance drop, dyed black)
- Feet: Vibrant Brushed Skirmish Boots (Craftable, dyed umber)