Some Dwarves’ fortunes lies in shale and stone. Others hold tightly to their gems and gold, and others still to their water-wheels and mining-carts. Young Dwarves full of ambition seek fortune in tunnels too deep for sense. The brew-master’s fortune is tied to barrel and grain and good, clear mountain water. This is a Dwarf of means, a craftsman no less knowledgeable and exact than his smithing brethren. When songs are sung and toasts offered, he will be there ready to pass the finest of brews into his fellows’ hands.
This is no swilling dorf stereotype. This is a proud craftsman proud of the fruit of his labor.
- Head: none
- Shoulders: Potent Calenard War Pauldrons (Craftable, tier 7 metalsmith recipe)
- Back: Cloak of the Raven (Fall Festival barter reward, dyed navy)
- Chest: Hill-man’s Cracked Leather Jacket (Isengard quest reward, dyed navy)
- Hands: Dunland Marcher’s Leather Gauntlets (Isengard quest reward)
- Legs: none (ooOOOoooo)
- Boots: Scout’s Weathered Leather Boots (Isengard quest reward)