Ealwiga is a taciturn, occasionally sharp-tongued midwife, far gentler with birthing women and babes than just about anyone else. The exception is her patient and lordly betrothed. Ealwiga wears burgundy and umber, dun colors for a perilous time. The cosmetics hail from a variety of sources, from Rise of Isengard pre-order pieces to early armour bits to Volume III rewards.
My settlement is no more. Behind me lies ash; ahead, more fire waits. The stars wheel overhead in a sky increasingly uncertain and darkened by powers far beyond my knowing. At my side rests scant knowledge and paltry skill, at least held in my own thoughts and hands. The man beside me carries all our bravery and valour. I bring healing and worry.
…and sarcastic captions.
- Head: Traveller’s Hood (LOTRO store purchase, dyed burgundy)
- Shoulders: Shoulders of Helmingas (Rise of Isengard pre-order cosmetic)
- Back: Cloak of the Boar Clan Warrior (Isengard quest reward, dyed burgundy)
- Chest: Skirmisher’s Armour (Craftable, tier 4 tailoring recipe)
- Hands: Gloves of the Helmingas (Rise of Isengard pre-order cosmetic)
- Legs: Dwarf Leather Leggings of Might (Random drop from North Downs orc mobs, dyed burgundy)
- Feet: Fine Grey Company Boots (Vol III quest reward, dyed burgundy)