Sometimes it all starts with one item. I was rifling through my wardrobe (“Where the #@#$ am I going to put this spring stuff, it’s so PRETTY, I have no ROOM…”) and chanced upon this: Twisttongue’s Cloak. It’s a Moria quest reward in a deep, luscious chocolate brown that no currently available dye can replicate.
From there, a warm-hued outfit seemed to suggest itself, using rust and brown and crimson. The character modeling the outfit is roleplayed as being Eglain, and her Prized Eglan-horse suits both her and the outfit well. I don’t usually attempt to match with mounts (I’m still figuring out the clothing bits!), but sometimes it just clicks.
- Head: Traveller’s Hood (LOTRO Store purchase, dyed crimson)
- Shoulders: Padded Mantle of the Dunland Soothsayer (Dunland quest reward, dyed umber)
- Back: Twisttongue’s Cloak (Moria quest reward, undyed)
- Chest: Hill-man’s Cracked Leather Jacket (Dunland quest reward, dyed rust)
- Hands: Extravagant Festival Gloves (Yule quest/deed reward, dyed umber)
- Legs: None
- Feet: Hill-man’s Cracked Leather Boots (Dunland quest reward, dyed umber)