On this Memorial Day (and every Memorial Day), I thank my father, my uncle, my cousins, and many dear friends for their service and sacrifices. You are remembered.
Certhwin is a warrior of the Riddermark, a young man aged past his time by the troubles besetting his land. He will always answer when the muster comes.
Certhwin’s outfit is a simple one, and available to any character under 55 (with the Rise of Isengard pre-order items, though those gauntlets and gloves can easily be replaced with other pieces). I’m always interested in seeing the classic hauberks used in current outfits, given that my usual tendency is to cling to the Dunland cosmetics.
I didn’t want anything grand here; Certhwin is, like so many others, a young man far from home – a simple soldier, a warrior who follows orders and fights against terrible odds.
- Head: None
- Shoulders: Shining Leather Shoulder Pads (Low-level random drop, dyed Rivendell green)
- Back: Rugged Rock-climber’s Hooded Cloak (Craftable tailoring recipe, dyed Rivendell green)
- Chest: Cavalry Hauberk (Available at outfitters throughout the lands, dyed Rivendell green)
- Hands: Gloves of the Eorlingas (Rise of Isengard pre-order item)
- Legs: None
- Feet: Boots of the Eorlingas (Rise of Isengard pre-order item)