The Dwarven lands of Arda are dotted with sculptures, from small busts to the huge statues that decorate Thorin’s Hall and Khazad-dûm. The sculptor makes it happen. Half mason, half artist, he renders from stone faithful likenesses of great Dwarves of yore. In his most vainglorious moments, he wonders if Mahal the Maker (the Dwarvish name for Aulë the Smith, who created Dwarf-kind) felt much the same way when he shaped his special children.
I really like the “Isengard Prisoner” cosmetics from Volume III, Book 4 (see Cosmetic Lotro’s Escape from Isengard outfit as a nifty example of these pieces in use), but I rarely like using items for their original intent. This outfit uses several of the pieces to show a laborer, a craftsman so involved in his work that he hardly cares that his leggings are ripped and the wrappings at his hands and legs are faded. All he cares about is his art and his stone.
- Head: Isengard Prisoner Bandanna (Vol. III quest reward)
- Shoulders: Unnar’s Shoulder Guards (low-level quest reward)
- Back: Cloak of the Grey Company (Vol. III quest reward, dyed navy)
- Chest: Westernesse Quilted Shirt of Fleetness (Random drop in the Misty Mountains, dyed navy)
- Hands: Isengard Prisoner Gloves (Vol. III quest reward)
- Legs: Isengard Prisoner Leggings (Vol. III quest reward, dyed navy)
- Feet: Embroidered Shoes of the Dunland Healer (Dunland quest reward)