Here’s an example of an outfit made entirely of pieces found below level 50. Jorunna is a high-born Rohirrim woman, well-off and well armored. She favors the colors of autumn leaves and high plains grasses. Me, I’m a fan of some of the more geometric Dwarf-make pieces on characters of all races. These aren’t matchy-matchy, but I think the various bold lines and warm colors work well together.
- Head: None
- Shoulders: Quilted Shoulder Pads (low-level drop, dyed rust)
- Back: Stout Cotton Cloak (crafted item, dyed rust)
- Chest: Jacket of Fem (Angmar quest reward, dyed rust)
- Gloves: None
- Legs: Dwarf Quilted Pants (low-level purchase, dyed rust)
- Feet: Padded Shoes (low-level quest drop)